AICTE CMAT GPAT EXAM 2017
AICTE CMAT GPAT EXAM 2017 Notification Released, CMAT GPAT Exam Date Announced, CMAT GPAT Eligibility Notification, CMAT GPAT Test Pattern Released
What is CMAT?
- CMAT known as Common Management Admission Test
- CMAT is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- CMAT is controlled by Ministry of Human Resource Development
- CMAT is a National Level Entrance Examination
- CMAT is conducted every year
- CMAT is 3 Hour Exam
- CMAT is Computer Based Online Test
- CMAT is used to check Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
- CMAT is used to check suitable Graduate Candidates
- CMAT is used to get Admission in all Management Programs
- CMAT Score is accepted in all AICTE – Approved Institutions / University / Departments / Affiliated Colleges.
Eligibility for CMAT 2017 Exam
- Any Citizen of India with Graduate in any discipline can apply for CMAT 2017 Exam.
- Final Year Students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) – Result should be declared before admission process.
No Age Limit
CMAT 2017 Exam Application Fees
- General Category – Rs. 1,400/-
- Reserved Category – Rs. 700/-
CMAT 2017 Exam Application Fees can be paid through online mode / offline mode.
CMAT 2017 Exam Fees Online Payment : via Debit / Credit / Net Banking
CMAT 2017 Exam Offline Payment : Deposit amount in SBI Bank. SBI Challan will be generated online.
CMAT 2017 Exam Center : 62 Centers
How to apply for CMAT 2017 Exam
Candidates who are applying for the first time have to Apply through New Registration
Candidates who are applied already can apply through Existing Registration
Last Date to apply online 10-10-2016
CMAT 2017 Exam Date : 28-01-2017 (29-01-2017 Reserve Date)
CMAT 2017 Result Declaration : To be announced
CMAT 2017 Score Card Print : To be announced