Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2017
Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2017 – District Court of Bargarh recruitment notification for 18 Junior Clerk / Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer, Salaried Amin, Driver posts has announced. Application Form for Bargarh District Court Recruitment 2017 is released in official site www.ecourts.gov.in apply before 29-08-2017
Bargarh District Court Notification 2017
Details of Post and No. of Vacancy : 18 Posts
- Jr Clerk/ Copyist – 13
- Junior Typist – 02
- Stenographer Grade-III – 01
- Salaried Amin – 01
- Driver (Contractual) – 01
Job Location : Selected candidates have to work in Bargarh, Odisha
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification : Candidates completed with good marks in 10th / 12th / Diploma in Computer Application / Bachelor Degree or equivalent are eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 18 and 32 years
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of
- Jr Clerk/ Copyist – Rs. 5,200- 20,200/- + G.P. Rs.1, 900/-
- Junior Typist – Rs. 5,200- 20,200/- + G.P. Rs.1, 900/-
- Stenographer Grade-III – Rs. 5,200- 20,200/- + G.P. Rs.2, 400/-
- Salaried Amin – Rs. 5,200- 20,200/- + G.P. Rs.2, 000/-
- Driver (Contractual) – Rs. 5,200- 20,200/- + G.P. Rs.1, 900/-
Bargarh District Court Job Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected from the below process.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
Application Fee for Bargarh District Court Job Recruitment :
- General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
- All others – No Fees
How to Apply for Bargarh District Court Job Recruitment :
- Read the Official Notification given below before applying.
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can download the application form / format given below.
- Fill the downloaded application form / make ready the application in the prescribed format.
- Along with filled application form, required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs send them to the address shown below
- Envelope should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of ___________”
Last Date tom Submit Application : 29-08-2017
Related Jobs :
- Central Government Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- State Government Jobs
- Postal Jobs
- High Court / District Court Jobs
- Public Service Commission Jobs
- Railway Jobs
- Police Jobs
- All Job Category Date Wise