CBEC Recruitment 2017
CBEC Recruitment 2017 – Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) recruitment notification for 5 Superintendent, Stenographer, Havildar posts has announced. Application Form for CBEC Recruitment 2017 is released in official site www.cbec.gov.in apply before 30-07-2017
CBEC Notification 2017
Details of Post and No. of Vacancy : 5 Posts
- Superintendent – 1
- Stenographer – 2
- Havildar – 2
Job Location : Selected candidates have to work in Tamil Nadu
Eligibility Criteria for CBEC Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification : Candidates completed with good marks in 10th / 12th / Degree or equivalent are eligible to apply.
CBEC Job Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected from the below process.
- Skill Test
How to Apply for CBEC Job Recruitment :
- Read the Official Notification given below before applying.
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can download the application form / format given below.
- Fill the downloaded application form / make ready the application in the prescribed format.
- Along with filled application form, required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs send them to the address shown below
- Envelope should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of ___________”
NATIONAL ACADEMY OF CUSTOMSS, EXCISE AND NARCOTICS [NACEN] 1st to 3rd Floors, Plot No: 3/86-E, ATC STREET, Ambattur Industrial Estate, (Near AMBIT IT park), CHENNAI – 600058
Last Date to Submit Application : 30-07-2017
Related Jobs :
- Central Government Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- State Government Jobs
- Postal Jobs
- High Court / District Court Jobs
- Public Service Commission Jobs
- Railway Jobs
- Police Jobs
- All Job Category Date Wise