CIMFR Job 2017
CIMFR Job 2017 – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) recruitment notification for 10 Project Assistant posts has announced. Application Form for CIMFR Job Recruitment 2017 is released in official site www.cimfr.nic.in Degree / Diploma completed candidates can attend the interview on 11-08-2017
CIMFR Project Assistant Notification 2017
Details of Post and No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Project Assistant Level I – 1
- Project Assistant Level II – 3
- Project Assistant Level III – 6
Job Location : Selected candidates have to work in Jharkhand
Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Project Assistant Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification : Candidates completed with good marks in Graduation Degree / Diploma or equivalent are eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be maximum 35 years
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of
- Project Assistant Level I – Rs. 15,000/-
- Project Assistant Level II – Rs. 25,000/-
- Project Assistant Level III – Rs. 28,000/-
CIMFR Project Assistant Job Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected from the below process.
- Written Examination
Walk In Venue for CIMFR Project Assistant Job Recruitment :
- CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad- 826015
How to Apply for CIMFR Project Assistant Job Recruitment :
- Read the Official Notification given below before applying.
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can attend the interview along with required documents.
Walk In Interview Date : 11-08-2017 @ 9.00 AM
Related Jobs :
- Central Government Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- State Government Jobs
- Postal Jobs
- High Court / District Court Jobs
- Public Service Commission Jobs
- Railway Jobs
- Police Jobs
- All Job Category Date Wise