CSMCRI Scientist Recruitment 2017
CSMCRI Scientist Recruitment 2017 – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) recruitment notification for 10 Scientist posts has announced. Application Form for CSMCRI Scientist Recruitment 2017 is released in official site www.csmcri.org apply before 08-09-2017
CSMCRI Scientist Notification 2017
Details of Post and No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Senior Scientist – 1
- Scientist – 8
- Scientist / Senior Scientist – 1
Job Location : Selected candidates have to work in Bhavnagar, Gujarat
Eligibility Criteria for CSMCRI Scientist Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification : Candidates completed with good marks in ME / M.Tech / Ph.D or equivalent are eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be below 32 years
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 79,190 / 91,564/-
CSMCRI Scientist Job Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected from the below process.
- Short Listing
Application Fee for CSMCRI Scientist Job Recruitment :
- General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
- All others – No Fees
How to Apply for CSMCRI Scientist Job Recruitment :
- Read the Official Notification given below before applying.
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can download the application form / format given below.
- Fill the downloaded application form / make ready the application in the prescribed format.
- Along with filled application form, required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs send them to the address shown below
- Envelope should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of ___________”
The Administrative Officer CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute Gijubhai Badheka Marg Bhavnagar – 364 002 (Gujarat)
Last Date to Submit Application : 08-09-2017
Related Jobs :
- Central Government Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- State Government Jobs
- Postal Jobs
- High Court / District Court Jobs
- Public Service Commission Jobs
- Railway Jobs
- Police Jobs
- All Job Category Date Wise