Dantewada Collector Office Recruitment 2018
Collector Office Dantewada Recruitment 2018 -Dantewada Collector Office recruitment 2018 notification for 15 Various posts has announced. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria details given below before applying. Application Form for Dantewada Collector Office Recruitment 2018 is released in official site www.dantewada.gov.in Aspirants can apply before 24.08.2018 through postal.
Dantewada Collector Office Recruitment Notification 2018
Details of Post and No. of Vacancy : 15 Various Posts vacant in Collector Office Dantewada.
- Lecturer-PGT – 01 Post
- Teacher-TGT – 04 Posts
- Teacher (Physical Education) – 02 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 01 Post
- Cook – 03 Posts
- Electrical Assistant (Electrician) – 01 Post
- Peon – 01 Post
- Watchman – 01 Post
- Mali – 01 Post
Job Location : Selected candidates have to work in Chhattisgarh
Eligibility Criteria for Dantewada Collector Office Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification : Candidates completed 8th / 12 / ITI / Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree / B.Ed with good marks or equivalent are eligible to apply.
Age Limit : As on 01.01.2018 candidates who are applying for the Dantewada Collector Office Job age should be Minimum 21 to Maximum 35 years. Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates of Collector Office Dantewada will get a monthly salary of
- Lecturer-PGT – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + GP
- Teacher-TGT – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + GP
- Teacher (Physical Education) – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + GP
- Laboratory Attendant – Rs. 4,750 – 7,440/- + GP
- Cook – Rs. 4,750 – 7,440/- + GP
- Electrical Assistant (Electrician) – Rs. 4,750 – 7,440/- + GP
- Peon – Rs. 4,750 – 7,440/- + GP
- Watchman – Rs. 4,750 – 7,440/- + GP
- Mali – Rs. 4,750 – 7,440/- + GP
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected from the below process for Collector Office Dantewada Recruitment.
- Written Examination
How to Apply for Dantewada Collector Office Recruitment 2018:
- Read the Official Notification given below before applying.
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can download the application form / format given below.
- Fill the downloaded application form / make ready the application in the prescribed format.
- Along with filled application form, required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs send them to the address shown below
- Envelope should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of ___________”
Office Assistant Commissioner,
Dantewada – 494449
Last Date to Submit Application : 24.08.2018
Related Jobs :
- Central Government Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- State Government Jobs
- Postal Jobs
- High Court / District Court Jobs
- Public Service Commission Jobs
- Railway Jobs
- Police Jobs
- All Job Category Date Wise