Davangere District Court Recruitment 2017
Davangere District Court Recruitment 2017 – Karnataka Judiciary is recruiting eminent 10th passed Indian citizen for 65 Stenographer, Typist, Process Server Posts. Candidates with typing / shorthand skilled with good written and oral communication Skill in English and Kannada can apply for the Post. Application Form for Davangere District Court Recruitment 2017 is released in official site www.ecourts.gov.in apply before 24-04-2017.
Vacancy Details for Davangere District Court Recruitment 2017
Name of the Post Vacant in Job 2017 : 65 Post Vacant
- 7 Stenographer Post
- 22 Typist Post
- 14 Typist – Copyist Post
- 22 Process Server Post
Job Location : Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria requited to apply for Davangere District Court Job Vacancy
Educational Qualification : Candidates completed 10th or equivalent are eligible to apply for Various posts in Davangere District Court Job.
Pay Scale :
- Stenographer – Rs. 26,700/-
- Typist – Rs. 21,000/-
- Typist – Copyist – Rs. 21,600/-
- Process Server – Rs. 19,000/-
Age Limit : Maximum 35 years
- 3 Years Age Relaxation for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Groups
- 5 Years Agre Relaxation for SC/ST Category I
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Job Selection Procedure :
- Written Examination
Application Fee :
- General / OBC – Rs. 200/-
- All others – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for Davangere District Court Job Recruitment :
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can download the application form / format.
- Fill the downloaded application form / make ready the application in the prescribed format.
- Along with filled application form, required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs send them to the address shown below
- Envelope should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of ___________”
The District & Sessions Court, Davangere