Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2017
Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2017 – Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Gurugram (Gurugram District Court) recruitment notification for 17 Stenographer and Peon posts has announced. Offline Application Form for Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2017 is released in official site www.ecourts.gov.in apply before 11-04-2017
Name of the Post Vacant in Gurugram District Court Recruitment 2017 : 17 Post Vacant
- Stenographer – 11 Posts
- Peon – 6 Posts
Job Location : Gurugram, Haryana
Educational Qualification required to apply for Gurugram District Court Job Vacancy : Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in Science or Commerce / 10th are eligible to apply.
- Stenographer Grade III
- A person who posses a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent
- The candidate shall have to pass a test at a speed of 80 wpm in English Shorthand and 20 wpm in transcription of the same on Computer.
- Candidate must have pass in Middle Standard Examination adn should posses knowledge in Hindi
Gurugram District Court Job Pay Scale :
- Stenographer – Rs. 16,900 – 53,500/-
- Peon – Rs. 4,440 – 7,440/- + GP Rs. 1,300/-
Gurugram District Court Job Age Limit : As on 01-01-2017, 18 – 42 years
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Selection Procedure for Gurugram District Court Recruitment :
How to Apply for Gurugram District Court Job Recruitment :
- Eligible and Interested Candidates send the application to the address mentioned in official notification.
- For Peon Date & Timing of Interview are given below.
- 24-04-2017 – A,B,C,D,E,F
- 25-04-2017 – G, H, I, J, K, L
- 26-04-2017 – M, N, O, P, Q
- 27-04-2017 – R & S
- 28-04-2017 – T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
- 29-04-2017 – candidates sponsored by Employment exchanges.
- Candidates have to take ID Proof along with original certificates