IGNCA Recruitment 2018
IGNCA Recruitment 2018 – Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts recruitment notification for Project Associate posts has announced. Application Form for IGNCA Recruitment 2018 is released in official site www.ignca.gov.in attend the walk-in-interview on 09.07.2018
IGNCA Notification 2018
Details of Post and No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts vacant in Project Associate
Job Location : Selected candidates have to work in Delhi
Eligibility Criteria for IGNCA Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification : Candidates completed with good marks in Masters in Arts / B.Ed. / B.Lib / Information Science or equivalent are eligible to apply.
Age Limit : As on 09.07.2018 candidates age should be maximum 55 years
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.40,000/-
IGNCA Job Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected from the below process.
How to Apply for IGNCA Job Recruitment :
- Read the Official Notification given below before applying.
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can download the application form / format given below.
- Fill the downloaded application form / make ready the application in the prescribed format.
- Along with filled application form, required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs attend the walk in interview.
Venue refer official notification
Walk in Interview on 09.07.2018 @ 11.00 am
Related Jobs :
- Central Government Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- State Government Jobs
- Postal Jobs
- High Court / District Court Jobs
- Public Service Commission Jobs
- Railway Jobs
- Police Jobs
- All Job Category Date Wise