Jaipur District Court Recruitment 2018
Jaipur District Court Recruitment 2018 – District Court Jaipur recruitment notification for 15 Stenographer, Clerk-cum-Copyist posts has announced. Application Form for Jaipur District Court Recruitment 2018 is released in official site www.ecourts.gov.in candidates who are interested in District Court Jobs can check the eligibility criteria given below and apply before 05.09.2018.
Jaipur District Court Notification 2018
Details of Post and No. of Vacancy : 15 Stenographer, Clerk-cum-Copyist Posts are vacant in Jaipur District Court.
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist – 09 Posts
- Junior Typist – 04 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III – 02 Posts
Job Location : Selected candidates have to work in Odisha
Mode of Application : Candidates have to apply through offline (postal) for Jaipur District Court Jobs 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for Jaipur District Court Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 12th with good marks along with Diploma in Computer Applications or equivalent are eligible to apply.
- Junior Typist – Knowledge in Typewriting with a speed of 40 words per minute in English
- Stenographer Grade – III – Minimum Speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English
Age Limit : As on 01.08.2018 candidates age should be between 18 and 32 years. Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Pay Scale : District Court Jaipur Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Junior Typist – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Stenographer Grade-III – Rs. 25,500 – 81,000/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates must be able to speak, read and write Odia. Candidates will be selected from the below process.
- Written Examination
- Practical Test
- Viva-Voce Test
Application Fee :
- General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
- All others – No Fees
How to Apply for Jaipur District Court Recruitment 2018 :
- Read the Official Notification given below before applying.
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can download the application form / format given below.
- Fill the downloaded application form / make ready the application in the prescribed format.
- Along with filled application form, required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs send them to the address shown below
- Envelope should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of ___________”
Office of the District Judge,
Jajpur, Near Gandhi Chowk,
Last Date to Submit Application : 05.09.2018
Related Jobs :
- Central Government Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- State Government Jobs
- Postal Jobs
- High Court / District Court Jobs
- Public Service Commission Jobs
- Railway Jobs
- Police Jobs
- All Job Category Date Wise