JPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
JPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Recruitment Notification for 87 Lecturer posts has announced. Online Application Form for JPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 is released in official site www.jpsc.gov.in apply before 19-01-2017
Name of the Post Vacant in JPSC Recruitment 2017 : 87 Post Vacant
- Lecturer – 87 Post Vacant
Job Location : Jharkhand
Educational Qualification required to apply for JPSC Lecturer Job : BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech / Ph.D or Equivalent Degree from a recognized Institute completed candidates are eligible to apply.
JPSC Lecturer Job Pay Scale : Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100 + Rs. 5,400/-
JPSC Lecturer Job Age Limit : As on 01-08-2015., 22 to 35 years
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Selection Procedure for JPSC Lecturer Recruitment :
Application Fee for JPSC Lecturer Recruitment :
- General / OBC – Rs. 600/-
- All others – Rs. 150/-
How to Apply for JPSC Lecturer Recruitment :
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply through online.
- Online Application Link is given below.
- Along with filled application form, required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs send them to the address shown below before 27-01-2017, 5.00 PM
- Envelope should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of ___________”
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
circular road Ranchi Jharkhand – 834001