NLC Recruitment 2018
Neyveli Lignite Coporation India Limited – NLC Recruitment 2018 – NLC recruitment notification 2018 for 150 Graduate Executive Trainee posts has announced. NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Posts in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical (EEE) Engineering, Electrical (ECE) Engineering, Civil Engineering, Control & Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Engineering and Mining Engineering. Candidates who have completed Engineering Degree in respective trades can read the official notification given below. Candidates who are applying have to appeared in the GATE 2018. Application Form for NLC Recruitment 2018 is released in official site www.nlcindia.com apply before 27-01-2017. Candidates who are interested in NLC recruitment can go through the below details and apply.
NLC Notification 2018
Details of Post and No. of Vacancy : 150 Graduate Executive Trainee Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 50
- Electrical (EEE) Engineering – 35
- Electrical (ECE) Engineering – 10
- Civil Engineering – 20
- Control & Instrumentation Engineering – 20
- Computer Engineering – 5
- Mining Engineering – 10
Job Location : Selected candidates have to work in All Over India.
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification : Candidates completed with good marks in BE / AMIE in respective trade with 60% Marks for UR / OBC & 50% Marks for SC / ST or equivalent are eligible to apply.
Age Limit : As on 01-01-2018, Candidates age should be below 30 years.
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
- 5 Years upper age relaxation for SC / ST
- 3 Years upper age relaxation for OBC
- 10 Years upper age relaxation for Persons with Disabilities.
- 15 Years for SC/ST PWD’s
- 13 Years for OBC PWD’s
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 20,600-3%-46,500/-
NLC Job Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected from the below process.
- Gate Score 2018
Application Fee for NLC Job Recruitment :
- General / OBC – Rs. 300/-
- All others – No Fees
How to Apply for NLC Job Recruitment :
- Read the Official Notification given below before applying.
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply through online.
- Online Application Link is given below.
- Fill the required details carefully
- Before submitting the online application form check whether the entered details are correct
- After successful submission of online application and payment take a print out for future reference.
Last Date to Apply Online : 27-01-2018
Related Jobs :
- Central Government Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- State Government Jobs
- Postal Jobs
- High Court / District Court Jobs
- Public Service Commission Jobs
- Railway Jobs
- Police Jobs
- All Job Category Date Wise