NSOU Recruitment 2017
NSOU Recruitment 2017 – Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU) recruitment notification for 22 Technical Assistant, Junior Library Assistant, Cashier, Jr. Assistant, Jr. Store Keeper, Jr. Peon, Jr. Attendant posts has announced. Application Form for NSOU Recruitment 2017 is released in official site www.wbnsou.ac.in apply before 21-08-2017
NSOU Notification 2017
Details of Post and No. of Vacancy : 22 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Grade II) – 01
- Junior Library Assistant – 01
- Cashier – 02
- Jr. Assistant – 04
- Jr. Store Keeper – 03
- Jr. Peon – 09
- Jr. Attendant – 02
Job Location : Selected candidates have to work in West Bengal
Eligibility Criteria for NSOU Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification : Candidates completed with good marks in 8th / 10th / 12th / Diploma / Graduation Degree or equivalent are eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be below 40 years
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of
- Technical Assistant (Grade II) – Rs. 9,000 – 28,300/- + GP Rs. 4,400/-
- Junior Library Assistant – Rs. 9,000 – 28,300/- + GP Rs. 4,400/-
- Cashier – Rs. 9,000 – 28,300/- + GP Rs. 4,400/-
- Jr. Assistant – Rs. 7,200 – 25,400/- + GP Rs. 3,300/-
- Jr. Store Keeper – Rs. 7,200 – 25,400/- + GP Rs. 3,300/-
- Jr. Peon – Rs. 5,400 – 18,600/- + GP Rs. 1,800/-
- Jr. Attendant – Rs. 5,400 – 18,600/- + GP Rs. 1,800/-
NSOU Job Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected from the below process.
- Short Listing
Application Fee for NSOU Job Recruitment :
- General / OBC – Rs. 1,000/-
- All others – Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for NSOU Job Recruitment :
- Read the Official Notification given below before applying.
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can download the application form / format given below.
- Fill the downloaded application form / make ready the application in the prescribed format.
- Along with filled application form, required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs send them to the address shown below
- Envelope should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of ___________”
Office of the Registrar of the University at DD-26, 5th Floor, Salt Lake, Sector-I, Kolkata-700 064
Last Date to Submit Application : 21-08-2017
Related Jobs :
- Central Government Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- State Government Jobs
- Postal Jobs
- High Court / District Court Jobs
- Public Service Commission Jobs
- Railway Jobs
- Police Jobs
- All Job Category Date Wise