Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment 2017
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment 2017 – 3 Vacancy Notification has Announced in Punjab Remove Sensing Centre (PRSC). Eligibility Criteria are given below. Application Form for Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment 2017 has Released in official site www.prsc.gov.in apply before 18-01-2017
Name of the Post Vacant in PRSC Recruitment 2016 : 3 Post Vacant in Punjab Remove Sensing Centre
- 1 – Programmer
- 1 – Web Application Developer
- 1 – Lab Attendant
Job Location : Punjab
Educational Qualification required to apply for Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Job : Diploma / BCA / B.Sc. / BE / B.Tech. / MCA / M.Sc. / M.E. / M.Tech. completed candidates can apply.
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Job Pay Scale :
- Programmer – Rs. 10,300 – 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,400/-
- Web Application Developer – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,200/-
- Lab Attendant – Rs. 5,910 – 20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,400/-
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Job Age Limit : As on 01-01-2017, 18 to 37 years
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Selection Procedure for Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment :
- Written Examination
How to Apply for Recruitment :
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can send the application form in prescribed format.
- Along with required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs send them to the address shown below
- Envelope should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of ___________”
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC),
PAU Campus Ludhiana-141 004