SBI Maharashtra Recruitment 2017
SBI Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – State Bank of India Recruitment Notification for Various Manger Posts in Maharashtra. Online Application Form for SBI Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 is released in official site www.sbi.co.in apply before 13-01-2017
Name of the Post Vacant in SBI Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 : 11 Post Vacant
- 3 – Chief Manager (Risk)
- 3 – Manager (Risk)
- 3 – Manager (Statistician)
- 1 – Chief Manager (Forex)
- 1 – Deputy Manager (Interest Rate Market)
Job Location : Maharashtra
Educational Qualification required to apply for SBI Maharashtra Job : PG Degree / CA / MBA (Finance) / M.Sc. (Statistics) Completed candidates are eligible ta apply.
SBI Maharashtra Job Pay Scale :
- Chief Manager- Rs. 50,030 – 59,170/-
- Manager- Rs. 42,020 – 51,490/-
- Deputy manager – Rs. 31,705 – 45,950/-
SBI Maharashtra Job Age Limit : As on 01-12-2016, 28 to 40 years
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Selection Procedure for SBI Maharashtra Recruitment :
- Merit List
Application Fee for SBI Maharashtra Recruitment :
- General / OBC – Rs. 600/-
- All others – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for SBI Maharashtra Recruitment :
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply through online.
- Online Application Link is given below.
- After successful submission of online application and payment take a print out.
- Along with printed online application form, required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs send them to the address shown below before 20-01-2017
- Envelope should be super-scribed with “Application for the post of ___________”
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Mumbai – 400 021