SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2018
State Bank of India – SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India recruitment notification 2018 for 50 Deputy Manager posts has announced. State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the Specialist Cadre Officer Posts in Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO-CA/2017-18/08 State Bank of India (SBI) invites online application from Chartered Accountant (CA) with Indian Citizens. Application Form for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2018 is released in official site www.sbi.co.in apply before 28-01-2018.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Notification 2018
Details of Post and No. of Vacancy : 50 Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) Posts
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Job Location : Selected candidates have to work in All Over India.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification : Candidates completed Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (Preferred:CISA) with good marks in or equivalent are eligible to apply. Post Qualification Experience of Minimum 2 years is necessary. Working Knowledge in MS Office is required as specific skills.
Age Limit : Candidates who are applying of SBI Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) should be between 21 and 35 years.
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
- Upper Age Limit of relaxation will be given
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities – 10 years
- SC/ST PWD’s – 15 Years
- OBC PWD’s – 13 Years
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs.31,705 – 45,950/-
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Job Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected from the below process.
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion
Application Fee for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Job Recruitment :
- General / OBC – Rs. 600/-
- All others – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Job Recruitment :
- Read the Official Notification given below before applying.
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply through online.
- Online Application Link is given below.
- Fill the required details carefully
- Before submitting the online application form check whether the entered details are correct
- After successful submission of online application and payment take a print out for future reference.
Last Date to Apply Online / Submit Application : 28-01-2018
Date of Online Test (Tentative) : 25-02-2018
Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Test : 12-02-2018 onwards
Related Jobs :
- Central Government Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- State Government Jobs
- Postal Jobs
- High Court / District Court Jobs
- Public Service Commission Jobs
- Railway Jobs
- Police Jobs
- All Job Category Date Wise