Spices Board Trainee Analyst Recruitment 2017
Spices Board Trainee Analyst Recruitment 2017 – Spices Board Recruitment Notification for 4 Trainee Analyst Posts has announced. Application Form for Spices Board Recruitment 2017 is released in official site www.indianspices.com attend the Walk-In-Interview on 23-01-2017 at 9.00 AM
Name of the Post Vacant in Spices Board Recruitment 2017 : 04 Post Vacant
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) – 2 Post Vacant
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) – 2 Post Vacant
Job Location : Kandla, Gujarat
Educational Qualification required to apply for Spices Board Job : M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Food Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology/ Microbiology/ Food Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology or Equivalent Degree from a recognized Institute completed candidates are eligible to apply.
Spices Board Job Pay Scale : Rs.15, 000/-
Spices Board Job Age Limit : As on 01-12-2016, Maximum 35 years
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Selection Procedure for Spices Board Recruitment :
How to Apply for Spices Board Recruitment :
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can download the application form / format.
- Fill the downloaded application form / make ready the application in the prescribed format.
- Along with filled application form, required documents (Mentioned in Official Notification) and proofs attend the interview.
Spices Board, QEL, Kandla, Plot No-22 A, Sector-8,
Near Income Tax Office, Tagore Road,
Gandhidham, Kutch, Gujarat-370201.