SSC MTS Syllabus
SSC MTS Syllabus :- As Staff Selection Commission on 15th December 2016 announced 8300 Multitasking Staff (Non-Technical) Post with Notification No. F.No. 3/6/2016-P&P-ISSC MTS 2016-17. Online Application Form Filling has started on 31-12-2016. Last Date to Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 is on 31-01-2017. Examination for SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 is to be conducting on Three Days 16-04-2017, 30-04-2017, 07-05-2017. To apply for MTS SSC Job you can click here. Check the eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS Jobs 2017 Click Here.
Selection Process for SSC MTS Job :-
- Candidates will be selected through written examination.
- Written Examination consists of two papers.
- Candidates who are qualified in Objective Type Paper (Paper I) will be shortlisted to Descriptive type Examination (Paper II).
- Based on Paper I and Paper II Performance candidates will be qualifying nature. .
SSC MTS (Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking) Exam Pattern 2017
- Paper I
- Paper I will be Objective Type (Multiple Choice Question)
- Exam Duration will be 2 Hours (2 Hours 40 Mins for Visually Handicapped / Cerebral Paisy Candidates)
- 25 questions will be asked from General Intelligence & Reasoning for 25 Marks
- 25 questions will be asked from Numerical Aptitude for 25 Marks
- 50 Questions will be asked from General English for 50 Marks
- 50 Questions will be asked from General Awareness for 50 Marks
- 0.25 negative marks will be given for each wrong answer.
- Paper II
- Paper II will be descriptive Type
- Time Duration will be 30 Minutes (45 Minutes for Visually Handicapped / Cerebral Paisy Candidates)
- Short Essay / Letter will be asked for 50 marks.
SSC MTS Syllabus :-
SSC MTS General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Analytical Functions etc.
SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude Syllabus
- Number Systems
- Computation Of Whole Numbers
- Decimals And Fractions And Relationship Between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio And Proportion
- Profit And Loss
- Use Of Tables And Graphs
- Time And Distance
- Ratio And Time
- Time And Work, Etc.
SSC MTS English Language Syllabus
- Candidates’ must have understanding the concepts of:
- Basics of English Language
- Sentence structure
- Synonyms & antonyms and its correct usage etc.
SSC MTS General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Events
- Economic scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc.
Last Date to Apply Online : 30-01-2017
Written Examination Date : 16-04-2017, 30-04-2017, 07-05-2017