TNPSC Statistician Recruitment 2017
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – TNPSC Statistician Recruitment 2017 – TNPSC – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is inviting applications from Degree completed candidates for 31 Statistician posts has announced. Application Form for TNPSC Statistician Recruitment 2017 is released in official site www.tnpsc.gov.in apply before 03-10-2017.
TNPSC Statistician Notification 2017
Tamil Nadu Government Statistician Job for Degree Candidates is released. TNPSC Statistician 2017 Job in Tamil Nadu Government has announced. Degree candidates can now apply through online. TNPSC Statistician Job Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Age relaxation are given below. Candidates who are applying for the TNPSC Statistician Post are asked to read the official notification given below before applying through online.
Details of Post and No. of Vacancy : 31 Statistician Posts
Job Location : Selected candidates have to work in Tamil Nadu
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Statistician Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification : Candidates completed with good marks in Degree with Statistics as main subject / Degree in Mathematics with Statistics as an ancillary subject / Degree in Economics with Statistics as an ancillary subject with experience in Medical Bio for a period of two years or equivalent are eligible to apply.
Age Limit : As on 01-07-201, Candidates belonging to OC age should be 30 years maximum, for candidates of SC, SC(A), ST, MBC, DC, BC, BCM, DW there is no maximum age limit to apply for the Statistician job in Tamil Nadu Government.
Age Relaxation as per Government Rules is applicable.
Pay Scale : Selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,400/- will be given for the Statistician Post in TNPSC.
TNPSC Statistician Job Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected from the below process.
- Written Examination
Application Fee for TNPSC Statistician Job Recruitment :
- One Time Registration of Rs. 150/- will be collected from all applications, if already registered are exempted from one time registration fee payment. Written Examination Fee of Rs. 150/- will be charged for all candidates.
How to Apply for TNPSC Statistician Job Recruitment :
- Read the Official Notification given below before applying.
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply through online in the TNPSC official site.
- Online Application Link is given below.
- Fill the required details carefully.
- Before submitting the online application form check whether the entered details are correct
- After successful submission of online application and payment take a print out for future reference.
Last Date to Apply Online for TNPSC Statistician Post : 03-10-2017
Related Jobs :
- Central Government Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- State Government Jobs
- Postal Jobs
- High Court / District Court Jobs
- Public Service Commission Jobs
- Railway Jobs
- Police Jobs
- All Job Category Date Wise